- Hot galvanized frame
- Polyethylene cistern
- Fixed rudder adjustable in length
- Axle with registerable roadway
- High wheels with narrow cross-section
- Access ladder
- Diaphragm pump
- 5-way electrical controls more on/off general, electrical pressure regulation, supply filter, remote control panel in the cab with isometric gauge Ø 63
- Additional isometric pressure gauge Ø 100
- External beam choice presser with contenitori washers
- Panel with centralized controls from the ground placed on the side of the pulverizer
- External intake filter with check valve
- Three-way diverter for filling
- Dry external tank level
- Hydraulic agitation of the liquid in the tank
- Hand washer tank
- Circuit washing device even with the full tank
- Side tank discharge with valve
- Hydraulic boom "FORCE"
HYDRAULIC WEEDING BAR "FORCE" 16 and 18 m:
- Hydraulic pistons for general opening and closing
- Galvanized frame
- Hub of the external sections with anti-urto spring
- Full protection of jets
- Mechanical balancer
- Standard hydraulic lifter
- Stainless steel casting rods
- Jets with membrane anti-drip
- Fan nozzles made of synthetic material
- Hydraulic tubes with quick attachment to the hydraulic sockets of the tractor
- Shock absorber with nitrogen bowl
LOW PRESSURE COMET: BP 125, BP 171, BP 281
ANNOVI REVERBERI LOW PRESSURE: AR 135, AR 160, AR 280
- Polyethylene tank with capacity from 2000 to 3000 liters.
- Low diaphragm pressure pump for the calibrated distribution of products.
- Volumetric control group with exhaust regulators.
All pulverisers comply with EC regulations on safety and health protection; they also comply with other European standards on safety and environmental protection.
- Actual capacity 5% higher than nominal capacity.
- Quantity of residual liquid in a flat position and with an inclination of ±10% below the limits provided for by current regulations.
Features of available pumps:
- Low pressure membrane, flow rated from 160 to 280 liters/minute, maximum pressure 20 bar.
SP.D 2000 (SENZA BARRA)
SP.D 2500 (SENZA BARRA)
SP.D 3000 (SENZA BARRA)
|Tank capacity liters||2120||2640||3160|
Specifications may be altered without notice
*weights vary depending staging