All field sprayers are manufactured in compliance with the EC-regulations concerning the users’ safety and health protection, as well as with the other European regulations for the safety and protection of the environment.
• Actual capacity 5% larger than the nominal capacity.
• Residual spraying liquid quantity in level ground and in slope +/-10% lower than the limits prescribed by the regulations in force.
Specifications of the available pumps:
• Low-pressure membrane pump, delivery from 60 to 160 liters/min., maximum pressure 20 bars. • High-pressure membrane pump, delivery from 40 to 120 liters/min. , maximum pressure 40/50 bars.
• High-pressure piston pump, delivery from 90 to 120 liters/min., maximum pressure 50 bars.
- Polyethylene tank
- Hot galvanized frame
- Diaphragm pump
- 6-way manual volumetric control group with sucking and isometric pressure gauge regulators diam.63
- Additional isometric pressure gauge diam.100
- Support for manual control group
- External intake filter with check valve
- Hydraulic liquid stirrer in the tank
- Hand washer tank
- Circuit washer system even with full tank
- External level tube with graduated scale
- Tank emptying valve
- Hydraulic bar model "Prestige" (12,14 and 15m)
- Two pistons for general opening and closing
- Sequential section movements (such as a 4-piston bar)
- Galvanized frame
- Hub of the external sections with anti-urto spring
- Full protection of jets
. Mechanical balancer
- Stainless steelgeage rods
- Jets with membrane anti-drip
- Fan nozzles made of synthetic material
- Hydraulic tubes with quick attachment to the hydraulic sockets of the tractor
LOW PRESSURE COMET: BP 125, BP 171
ANNOVI REVERBERI LOW PRESSURE: AR 135, AR 160
All pulverisers comply with EC regulations on safety and health protection; they also comply with other European standards on safety and environmental protection.
- Actual capacity 5% higher than nominal capacity.
- Quantity of residual liquid in a flat position and with an inclination of ±10% below the limits provided for by current regulations.
Features of available pumps:
- Low pressure membrane, flow rated from 120 to 160 liters/minute, maximum pressure 20 bar.
Single or triple jets (trijet) in nylon, single or double (bijet) in brass. All with membrane anti-drip. Available with kematal, ceramic, brass, stainless steel, non-adhesive nozzles, for reduced volumes.
P.PR 600 (SENZA ACCESSORI)
P.PR 800 (SENZA ACCESSORI)
P.PR 1000 (SENZA ACCESSORI)
P.PR 1200 (SENZA ACCESSORI)
|Height, cm||247 / 322||247 / 322||247 / 322||247 / 322|
|Width, cm||235 / 240||235 / 240||235 / 240||235 / 240|
|Weight, Kg||425 / 460||450 / 485||460 / 495||475 / 510|
Specifications may be altered without notice
*weights vary depending staging
movimento idraulico p.pr 800