There are numerous benefits obtained from low volume treatment:
• Less dispersion: targeted distribution to plants, considerably limiting dispersion in the air. The tiny drops totally stick to the surface of the plant, thereby eliminating dripping.
• Better distribution: the suspended drops reach even the most hidden parts of the plants, enabling uniform distribution of the sprayed liquid and total coverage of the vegetation.
• Reduced times and less costs: with the same quantity of liquid in the tank, you can treat a surface two to five times higher, with a considerable reduction in tank refills, reducing loading and preparation times of the water/product mix. There are obvious costs savings on fuel and labour, with faster intervention times, an indispensable requirement for good treatment results.
• Less wear: low pressure, the pump and the liquid circuit are less subject to wear and the sprayer performance remains unchanged over the years.
• Easy manoeuvres in and out of rows with turns over 90° without removing pto.
• Product distribution over two or three full rows simultaneously that reduce intervention time (SC.2-SC.3).
• Liquid calibration using graduated dispensers on each output.
• Pneumatic spraying of the mix with venturi nozzles with spraying angle adjustment to increase penetration and reduce drift.
- Dispensing head brought to the three points of the tractor and towed tank unit
- Polyethylene tank with total emptying
- Dust-coated rear trolley frame with high adhesion bottom
- Excavating dispensing head with variable geometry to treat four facades of rows with inter row width from 2 to 3 meters, with central lift
- Speakers with individually adjustable and closing outputs
- Powder-coated head frame with high-end bottom
- Multiplier at one speed with disengagement and centrifugal clutch with ferods
- Fan group with centrifugal lens with DOUBLE SUCTION diam. 500 mm.
- Air volume up to 22,000 m³/h with output speeds of up to 160 m/s
- Adjustable roadway
- Low pressure stainless steel centrifugal pump with automatic tendon, flow rate 250 liters/min.
- Calibrated distribution by means of perforated disc dosing, with position numbering
- Electrical controls of the 4-way distribution and electrical pressure regulation, with remote control panel on the tractor
- Additional pressure gauge mounted on the diam.100 machine
- Electro-hydraulic controls for the three movements of the head with remote control panel on the tractor
- Hydraulic agitation of the liquid in the tank
- External intake filter with check valve
- Hand washer clean water tank
- Circuit washing device even with full tank
- Product picker in the input filter
- Toolbox on the back trolley
- External tank level with graduated scale
- Side valve for tank emptying
- Tank level indicator with dial
All SPRAYMIST nebulizers comply with EC safety and health protection regulations;
they also comply with other European standards on safety and environmental protection.
They are available with a polyethylene tank with a nominal capacity of 800, 1000 and 1500 liters.
Actual capacity greater than nominal capacity, in accordance with current regulations.
Quantity of residual liquid in a flat position and with an inclination of ± 10% below the limits provided for by the current rules.
Built-in hand washer clean water tank.
Tank for built-in circuit washing device.
Low pressure centrifugal pump with a flow rate of 130 liters/minute (optional membrane pump on request).
Centrifugal fan ø500 mm with air flow of 6000/7000 m³/s. Power absorbed 40 KW.
REGULATION OF DISPENSED LIQUID
The liquid is connected by means of 12-position dosing taps with built-in anti-drip.
SPRAYMIST.ART SC.2 800
SPRAYMIST.ART SC.2 1000
SPRAYMIST.ART SC.2 1500
Specifications may be altered without notice
*weights vary depending staging
PROVE IN CAMPO 2
PROVE IN CAMPO